Finding Circulars on our Website
There are 3 different ways to find a circular:
1. Go to the Service or Information pages under the relevant persona tab i.e. Parents, Education Staff, Schools & Colleges or Learners to find the circular(s) relevant to that service or information item.
2. Use our Circulars page to see lists of circulars as follows:
A Circular Search is available on the Active and Archived Circulars pages. Use this to filter results by circular number, title, sector or date.
3. Use the Advanced Search facility, located on the top right hand side of the website. Select Circular from the drop down list in Content Category and enter the circular number in the "with all of thewords" field as follows:
- for circulars published since 2006 enter the circular number followed by / and the full year e.g. 96/2007
- for circulars published prior to 2006 enter the circular number followed by / and the last two digits of the year e.g. 02/98.
If you do not know the circular number you can enter some search words in the "with all of the words" field or enter a phrase into the "with the exact phrase" field.
Click the Search button.
The search will return a list of items meeting your search criteria.
Each circular returned will show a Details button. Click on this to see further information e.g.:
- Author/Owner: Section in the Department that deals with this. See our section contacts.
- Sector: Relevant education sector
- Reference Number: e.g. circular number
- Effective From: date
- Effective To: date
- Succeeding: A link to earlier items that have been replaced by this one
- Preceeding: A link to items that have replaced this one.
If you cannot find the circular you require on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.