Who we are
Department of Education and Skills ETB/SOLAS Programme Board.
What we do
The Programme Board sets the strategic direction for the ETB/SOLAS reform programme including shared services and external service delivery.
The group aims to meet on a quarterly basis.
Terms of Reference
The Programme Board will ensure that projects associated with the ETB/SOLAS reform programme are progressed. The Programme Board will encourage greater collaboration and inter-agency cooperation between ETBs and SOLAS.
Designated Public Officials (DPO): Seán Ó Foghlú, Secretary General, Department of Education and Skills (DES); William Beausang, Asst. Secretary General DES; Deirdre Shanley, Asst. Secretary General DES; Deirdre McDonnell, Asst. Secretary General DES.
- Chairperson: Seán Ó Foghlú, Secretary General DES
- William Beausang, Asst. Secretary General DES
- Deirdre McDonnell, Asst. Secretary General DES
- Deirdre Shanley, Asst. Secretary General DES
- Marion Edwards, DES, PO Shared Service Advisor
- Gráinne Cullen, DES, PO Public Service Reform
- Nessa Doyle, ETBI
- Andrew Brownlee, SOLAS
- Paddy Lavelle, Dublin-Dun Laoghaire ETB
- David Leahy, Galway-Roscommon ETB
Secretary: Michael Baldwin
Address: Department of Education and Skills, Marlborough Street, Dublin 1
Phone: 01 889 2094
Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015