Who we are
Briefing Meeting with Education Partners on revisions to the Department of Education and Skills Inspectorate guides under Section 13(8) of the Education Act, 1998. This consultation exercise has now ceased its activities.
Terms of Reference
The purpose of this forum was to review amendments to seven inspection guides and to consider three new inspection guides and to provide feedback to the Department of Education and Skills Inspectorate on same. The deadline for the receipt of submissions was 18 December 2015.
This consultation meeting took place on 21 December, 2015 and the report of the meeting was submitted to senior management within the Inspectorate for consideration.
This consultation exercise has now ceased its activities.
Designated Public Official (DPO): Harold Hislop, Chief Inspector, DES
Chairperson: Harold Hislop, Chief Inspector, DES
- Sheila Noonan, INTO
- Mairin Ní Cheilachair, Gaelscoileanna Teo
- Treasa Ní Mhainín, Eagríocht na Gaeltachta Teo
- Rev. Tom Deenihan, CPSMA
- Paul Rowe, Educate Together
- Dr. Ken Fennelly, Church of Ireland Board of Education
- Áine Lynch, National Parents Council Primary
- Sr. Mary Collins, Association of Primary Teaching Sisters
- Seán Cottrell, IPPN
- Asiyah Al-Tawash, Muslim Primary Education Board
- Caoimhín Ó hEagra, Foras Patrúnacha
- Pat King, ASTI
- John MacGabhann, TUI
- Michael Moriarty, ETBI
- Eileen Salmon, ACCA
- Ferdia Kelly, JMB/AMCSS
- Clive Byrne, NAPD
- Don Myers, National Parents Council Post-Primary
- Craig McHugh, Irish Second Level Students Union
- Dr. Eilis Humphreys, Association of Trustees of Catholic Schools
- Breda Corr, NABMSE
Secretary: Deirdre Mathews, DES Inspectorate
Address: Department of Education and Skills, Block 3, Marlborough St, Dubl;in 1
Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015