Who we are
The Minister's Office acts in a liaison capacity between the Minister and other sections within the Department, different departments, public bodies, the education partners and the general public.
What we do
- Arrangement of briefings for the Minister on all matters relating to education and the Department generally
- Organisation of the Minister’s diary, attendance at meetings, events and functions
- Arrangement of the Minister’s home and foreign travel
- Co-ordination of relevant briefings and speeches for the Minister
- Preparation of replies from the Minister to representations/correspondence from members of the Oireachtas and the public
- Support for the Minister attending the Dáil, cabinet meetings and all other functions
- Arrangement of private members motions and all Oireachtas business
- Arrangement of state receptions.
Department of Education, Marlborough Street, Dublin 1. D01 RC96
Phone: (01) 889 6400