OLCS User Information
Reminder for OLCS Users
Reminders when using the On-line Claims system (OLCS)
Operational Guidelines for Boards of Management and Staff Designated to Operate the On Line Claims System in Primary and Post Primary Schools
Circular 0024/2013 published 03 May 2013.
Recording of email address on the Esinet Portal
- Login to Esinet and under Maintain My Details select Update Login Details and enter email address if not previously recorded or update the current e-mail address if required. This email address will be used to send a change of password to, and therefore it is recommended that the e-mail address be one that only you have access to.
- Click Save
Requesting a new Password
When a school user has made 3 or more incorrect attempts at login, their account is automatically locked and a new password must be created.
To reset your password, please carry out the following steps:
- Complete the personal details screen.
- Click Save to initiate the resetting of your account. Then click ok.
The Login Page will then display.
- An email with a new password will issue to your registered email address. This could take a few minutes.
- Retrieve your new password from your email account.
- Return to the Esinet login page. Enter your User ID, the new password and the personal question.
- Click on Login. The Change Password Screen is displayed.
- Enter the automated password as your old password.
- Create a new password (must consist of at leave 8 letters and 1 numeric) and confirm.
- Click Change Password.
Where the personal details of the school user do not match those recorded at the time of self-registration, the user’s account is locked after 3 incorrect attempts and the Department must be contacted to reset their account.
Email to Approvers
When a data entry person’s email address or password has been changed a separate email will automatically generate to the Approver stating “Your data entry email address/password has now changed on OLCS” .
OLCS Security Guidelines
Security Guidelines for Boards of Management and Staff Designated to operate the On Line Claims System in Schools