Corporate / Financial Reports
We publish the following Corporate Reports:
- Strategy Statements set out the high level goals and objectives for the Department. They also set out the strategies we will use to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Annual Reports detail the Department’s activities for the particular year and report on the progress made towards implementation of our Statements of Strategy.
- Governance Framework sets out the key principles, structures, policies, procedures and control mechanisms in place to support the Department in realising its mission to “facilitate individuals through learning, to achieve their full potential and contribute to Ireland’s social, cultural and economic development”.
Financial reports include:
- Estimates - details and related material in connection with the financial allocations for Vote 26: Education & Skills
- Prompt Payment Returns - quarterly returns showing the Department's performance in meeting the new administrative requirement for a 15 day payment period to suppliers. Returns are also published for bodies under the aegis of the Department.
- Payments greater than €20,000 - quarterly report showing Department of Education & Skills Payments of €20,000 or over
- Expenditure on Consultancy - Annual reports showing details of expenditure on consultancy by the Department.
The Policy Statement on procurement and the Guiding Principles underpins procurement undertaken in the Department. The Department's policy on procurement is being revised to include centralised procurement arrangements and the introduction of revised EU and National Guidelines being implemented from April, 2016.
Link to details of current tenders over €25,000 which will also display awarded tenders/contracts. A list of awarded contracts will be published from quarter 3, 2016 following ICT development.