This page is for certain non-teaching staff (caretakers, special needs assistants and clerical officers) in primary, secondary, community and comprehensive schools.
Supplementary Pension is payable in certain circumstances to persons who paid Class A PRSI during the course of their employment.
How to Apply
Please read the Explanatory Note before you apply for Supplementary Pension.
If, having read this note, you consider that you have an entitlement to Supplementary Pension, please fill in:
- Application for Supplementary Pension - Form Supp 1
- Appropriate form for completion by Department Social Protection
- Persons over age 65 - Form Supp 2
- Persons retiring on medical grounds - Form Supp 3
- Persons under age 65 - Form Supp 4
and return the completed forms to:
Department of Education and Skills,