Refund Of Contributions - Non Teaching Staff


This page is for certain special needs assistants, certain caretakers and certain clerical officers in primary, secondary, community and comprehensive schools wishing to apply for a refund of contributions.

Refund of pensions contributions for members of the Single Pension Scheme are only payable if the vesting period of 24 calendar months has not been reached.

How to Apply

To apply for a refund of contributions, please see:

Completed application forms should be sent to -

Pension Unit, Department of Education, Cornamaddy, Athlone, County Westmeath, N37 X659