Staffing and origin of posts
The YouTube Channel of the Department of Education is managed by staff in the Department’s Website Unit.
If you visit our YouTube channel, you can expect our videos to include:
- Information on the work of the Department
- Resource material
- Other content as deemed appropriate
Comments on YouTube and moderation policy
Comments are generally disabled on the Department of Education YouTube channel. We reserve the right however to allow comments on occasion. Comments posted on videos are the views of individuals and do not represent the views of the Government. We do not accept responsibility for the content of any comment and reserve the right to remove comments that:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language, or link to obscene or offensive material
- are completely non-relevant to the video posted
- contain abusive language towards an individual
- constitute spam or promote or advertise products
- are designed to cause nuisance to the channel administrator or other users.
Privacy and Cookies